Dauntless (Valiant Hearts Book #1) by Dina Sleiman






Dauntless by Dina Sleiman is a delightful Christian fiction novel filled with adventure, love and redemption. Ms. Sleiman is a new author for me, but I am excited to read and review the other books in this series. I picked up the first book in this series because I love Robin Hood and this looked like a version of that iconic story. I was pleasantly surprised that this book was so much more than what I expected.

The writing is fantastic, characters memorable and the historical details will pull you into this story and hold you captive to the very end. It is a novel of faith and the characters accomplish this without the story becoming preachy. However, there is one scene which seemed a bit too supernatural for me toward the end when a small child is miraculously healed. Other than that, I absolutely loved this book!  You definitely will want to read this one before the others in the series as the characters introduced in this book will show up as the central characters in other books in the series.


It's free right now. Grab yourself a copy.
https://www.amazon.com/Dauntless-Valiant-Hearts-Book-1-ebook/dp/B00MBTYK8G

No comments: