Monthly Reading



I've come to the conclusion that I love lists. Reading Books, To Do, Favorite Restaurants... (Of course when my To Do Lists are only mental lists in my head, the items usually don't get done. I have to make an actual list whether on paper or digital. Are you like that too? Tell me it's not just me!)

Over the years, I have kept different lists of books that I've read. I'd make yearly reading goals for myself too. When I was a book reviewer, I'd make a goal of something like 50 to 100 books a year. It was amazing all the books I was reading back then. In recent years as my schedule has gone from busy to crazy/insane, my reading has declined greatly.

So after our family took a trip through the midwest and I visited the Laura Ingalls Wilder homestead in De Smet, South Dakota, I decided to re-read the Little House series and a couple biographies I had about her. And I started to begin again making reading lists. That started in June 2017. Making the lists encourages me to make sure I am reading something everyday and making progress to add books to each month's list.  I'd love to hear what you all are reading too.

Stay Tuned!

No comments: