Book Review: Fire & Ice by Mary Conneally



Can I tell you how excited I was to see that the 3rd book in this series was available for review!! I loved it and I think you will too. Here's the review:


Over time, Mary Connealy has easily become one of my favorite authors. She writes fun adventure stories filled with authentic characters with humor and wit that pulls me into the story time after time. Fire and Ice is the 3rd book in the Wild at Heart series which focuses on the three Wilde sisters who fought in the Civil War and have now claimed land out west as part of the government exemption for homesteaded property due to their military service.

In this third novel, Bailey Wilde is the central heroine, and she is the oldest and strongest willed of the three. She’s also the one who has kept up the ruse of living as a man the longest. And boy does she get under the skin of ranch owner Gage Coulter. These two are most definitely the true Fire and Ice combination. I loved every minute of this final installment in the series and look forward to Mary's next series.


While this is the 3rd in the series, it is easily read as a stand alone although it will mean so much more if you've read the other two books and gotten to know all these characters. I received this book from the publisher in exchange of an honest review.

No comments: