My Author Anniversary--9 Years an Author!



I missed it but yesterday was my AUTHOR BIRTHDAY! On December 15, 2006 my very first book (The Spirit of Christmas) released with By Grace Publishing. Nine years an author!

When that book released, I was so pleased. I didn't care if I published anything else but of course it was all just the beginning. When that publisher went out of business, I rewrote the book and submitted it to another publisher. It was renamed All I Want for Christmas and came out in 2009. In 2011, I pulled the book and it's just been sitting on my computer ever since. I plan to do another rewrite and Indy publish it myself in the future.

In the meantime, I've written a prequel to that book, and I'm including in my newsletter this week. Have you signed up? http://eepurl.com/bgISMz

1 comment:

Beth Caudill said...

Congrats on your anniversary. :)