September Reads

It seems unreal that another month has past and we are into October already. Before you know it,  Christmas will be here! I didn't get a whole lot of reading done this past month. With school back in session, I didn't do much writing either. I did spend time editing my mystery and my reading reflects that.


The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene
Yep, this is the first Nancy Drew book written back in the '50's. It's been so long since I read one of these; I thought it would be fun to revisit one of my favorite series.


Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare
This is the title I read on my PDA late at night. I've always loved this story but this is first time I've actually read the play.









Dead Girls don't wear Diamonds by Nancy Martin
This is book two in Martin's Blackbird Sisters Mysteries. I liked it alot. Better than the first one. Cute writing and a more interesting plot.

2 comments:

Beth Caudill said...

I love my Nancy Drew books. My boys are taking after their dad...they won't read the Hardy Boys or any of my scifi/fantasy books.

So sad. Maybe I should go rescue one of the books from the shelf...

Cindy K. Green said...

Hey Beth,
my oldest won't read the hardy boys either. He's not one for mysteries. But he does like sci-fi and fantasy books. We're going to be reading/studying The Hobbit for Literature class very soon and we're both excited!