Review for Breanna's Choice by Mary Manners


A few years ago, I was part of a review group. Due to personal circumstances I had to stop reviewing; however, I've decided to try to get back into reviewing some of those books which had been sent to me. First up is Mary Manner's short story, Breanna's Choice. This is just a short snippet about this book which I posted on Amazon for this author.



I've enjoyed Mary Manner's books for years. Breanna's Choice is no exception. It's a short, cute read that exhibits Ms. Manners skills as a story teller. I do admit I wish it had been longer and had gone into more depth. I wanted to know more about Breanna and Luke. It's a great way to sample this author's work. I'm planning to read one of her longer works next.

You can find it on Amazon for only $.99

No comments: