New Years Resolutions

I'm not big on making resolutions. What happens to our resolutions anyway? Inevitably, we always break them. It's like promising God that you'll never sin again.  It's just not going to happen. So, no I didn't make any grand New Year resolutions this year. However, I do like to assess the past year and formulate goals for  to the future as a new year commences.

This year I want to eat healthier and exercise more.  I pray I'll read my Bible regularly and get up earlier. I hope to submit several new manuscripts to my publishers and get back into a regular writing routine.  I'd like to read at least 36 books this year. That's only 4 a month. And I pray I make my family feel loved every day of the year.

What about you? What are your goals for the next year?

No comments: