Tuesday Party

Please welcome today's guests:


Pamela Thibodeaux


Award-winning author, Pamela S. Thibodeaux is the Co-Founder/President & Treasurer of Bayou Writers Group in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Multi-published in romantic fiction as well as creative non-fiction, her writing has been tagged as, “Inspirational with an Edge!” and reviewed as “steamier and grittier than the typical Christian novel without decreasing the message.”



Linda Swift


Linda Swift has had over one hundred poems, articles, and short stories appear in a variety of publications and a play produced on WPSD-TV, an NBC affiliate, and has won numerous awards for her work. She has also had a novel and novella published by Kensington. In her "other life" she worked in public schools in Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama as a psychometrist, counselor, and teacher of special education. Linda has been married to the same wonderful man forever and has a son and daughter. She now lives in Kentucky and Florida, but mostly in her head.


We'll follow the same format as yesterday. Next I'll post the book interview followed by holiday recipes or poems and lastly excerpts. Comment and you will be entered into the contest to win one of the two books from these authors. Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

Sophia Danu said...

Good morning Pamela, Linda, and Cindy! Great party! Have a wonderful day!!

kansassweet43 said...

Afternoon Cindy, Pamela, Linda.
Great blurbs. Seems like a great
party going on here. LOL It's always nice to learn about new to
me authors. I have a select few
that are an auto buy for me and
I look around to add to this list.
This is a great way to do it.

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thanks for dropping by Ladies!

PamT

Julie Robinson said...

Sorry I missed this party, Cindy! I would have liked to have met Pam, since she is not too far from me. My pa'ran lives in Lake Charles, along with some of my cousins.

Waving at Pam if she checks in! I am a transplanted Lafayette Rajin Cajun now living close to Baton Rouge. I was in Lake Charles for Thanksgiving (one of my brothers lives in Moss Bluff) and will be going again this Saturday for his bday celebration. You know, we have any excuse to get together for a party :-)

Maybe we'll get a chance to meet one day. Although I presently belong to HeartLa, I've attended the SOLA and Acadiana Writer's Guild's meetings as well. Coming to one of your meetings sounds like a good reason to visit my brother again!
Julie